Next-generation "Sandy Bridge" architecture from Intel combines with up to FOUR nVidia CUDA GPUs to deliver a quantum leap forward in scientific computing power.
The desktop supercomputer has arrived! The FARADAY General Purpose GPU workstation opens the door to orders of magnitude increases in scientific, engineering and commercial computing power. With four double-width PCI-Express*16 slot support on the mainboard and chassis, you can harness the power of up to 2048 GPU cores (upgrading to 4 x GTX580).
FREE Ground Shipping to US Contiguous 48 States and Canada
- 4-way nVidia GPU capability.
- 1 x 6-Core "Sandy Bridge" Intel® Core i7 3.3GHz processor (upgradeable to 3.6GHz).
- 2GB system memory of DDR3 1600MHz DIMMs operating in quad-channel mode (expandable to 32GB) - 8 DIMM slots.
- Choice of SATA, SAS or SSD drives (optional)
- Gigabit LAN onboard.
- Windows 7 32/64-bit or Redhat/SuSE/CentOS Linux pre-installed (optional).
- FREE 3-year limited warranty.
|Mainboard and Chassis Options