The latest "Westmere-EX"-based technology comes to enterprise computing. Up to EIGHTY cores in a single box - the last word in workstation power!
The BERLIN enterprise tower server combines up to eight of the latest 6, 8 and 10 core Intel E7 series ("Westmere-EX") CPUs, each having 3 x QPI links (up to 25GB/s total) to connect to all other CPUs, with up to 64 RAM slots, enabling up to 1TB of system memory!
FREE Ground Shipping to US Contiguous 48 States and Canada
- NEW Intel E7-4807 1.86GHz 6-core "Westmere-EX" processor with 3 x 4.8GT/s QPI links (upgradeable to 10-core 2.4GHz with 3 x 6.4GT/s QPI) - up to eight processors allowed.
- NEW Intel 7500 (Boxboro-EX) chipset.
- 4GB DDR3 1066MHz RAM in dual-channel mode - up to 64 DIMM slots available.
- Onboard VGA graphics.
- Choice of SATA, SAS or SSD drives (optional)
- 2 x Gigabit LAN
- (optional) Choice of Windows Server 2008 or Linux pre-installed.
- FREE 3-year limited warranty.
|Mainboard and Chassis Options