Intel "Westmere" architecture for quad-core dual processors brings you ultimate workstation performance
The final answer in workstation power. Based on the powerful Westmere technology with DDR3 RAM and Intel QuickPath, the KURSK workstation delivers blistering power through its EIGHT processor cores, cutting through most complex digital content creation, and engineering design like nothing previously. With a maximum ceiling of 144GB of system RAM, even the most testing scientific and computational tasks can be mastered.
FREE Ground Shipping to US Contiguous 48 States and Canada
- 1 x Quad Core "Westmere" Intel® Xeon 5620 2.4GHz processor (upgradeable to 2 x 3.46GHz) with Hyper-Threading and QuickPath direct memory connection.
- Intel 5520 chipset.
- 6GB DDR3 1066/1333MHz ECC Registered Triple-Channel System Memory, expandable to 144GB.
- Choice of SATA, SAS or SSD drives (optional)
- NVIDIA GeForce 210 256MB Graphics, with capacity for a second full PCIe*16 2.0 card.
- 8-Channel HD Audio onboard.
- Dual Gigabit LAN.
- Windows 7 32/64-bit or Redhat/SuSE/CentOS Linux pre-installed (optional).
- FREE 3-year limited warranty.
|Mainboard and Chassis Options